How to transfer funds between your accounts
- Select 'Internal Transfers' from the upper menu in MyIforextime. A form will then open up and you must ensure that you have selected 'Internal Transfer' as the 'Transfer Type' in that form. Choose the account from which you would like to transfer your funds and then select 'Trading Account' as the 'Transfer Method'. Select the account you would like to make this transfer to, select the transfer amount and click 'Confirm'.
- You will receive a 'payment password' on the mobile phone/email address you have registered with us. In order to complete your transfer request you must enter this password in the corresponding box.
- You can view the status of your transfer in your 'MyIforextime History'.
Processing Time: Transfers are instant so it should take no more than a few minutes for the new balance to appear in your accounts. In the unlikely case that you experience a delay in your transfer, please contact us and we will see to the issue as soon as possible.
Please take the following points into consideration when you make a transfer between your trading accounts:
- IforexTime (Iforextime) cannot transfer funds to third party trading accounts, but only between accounts registered in your name.
- Transfers cannot be made in any currency other than EUR, GBP and USD. You can find daily updates of our conversion rates in MyIforextime.